IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY
OCE Global is a certification body accredited by ENAC in ISO 17065 that understands quality as the sum of characteristics of an entity that give it the ability to satisfy the demands of consumers with respect to their needs. For this purpose, the entity has a Quality Management System (QMS) that must be guided by a series of values or principles.
VALUES OR PRINCIPLES THAT WILL GOVERN THE ACTIONS OF THE ENTITY.
Any service provided by OCE Global will be governed by
- Independence, integrity and impartiality.
- Confidentiality and transparency.
- Professionalism and truthfulness.
Likewise, the entity will guarantee:
- That the services are provided to any person or company that meets the general requirements established.
- The economic balance of the entity that allows it to work without financial pressure.
- That the technical and human resources are available to guarantee an adequate capacity to respond to the needs of our clients
ACTIONS TO GUARANTEE QUALITY SERVICES.
In the permanent search for improvement in the services provided:
- The opinions and evaluations expressed by its clients will be analyzed, incorporating those that can objectively improve the service provided.
- The participation of workers in the improvement of the QMS will be stimulated.
- The updating of the documents included in the SGC will be carried out with the fundamental premise of improving the service provided.
- Internal Audits will be carried out to evaluate the operation of the QMS, carrying out those corrective actions that are necessary.
- Preventive actions aimed at avoiding the occurrence of Non-Conformities will be carried out.
OCE global recognizes the importance of knowledge both of the entity’s own personnel and that of the professionals who collaborate in the development of its activities. To do this, the entity:
- It will keep your workers trained in their work areas. It will calibrate its auditors annually.
- It will encourage the participation of workers in continuous improvement.
- You will have procedures for the continuous evaluation of those services that you subcontract.